Our foam dispensing applicators,foam guns,polyurethane foam guns are designed to fit Professional foam cans such as Great Stuff, Fomo, and Touch n Seal. Our foam guns are a high quality product designed for long term use with proper care and cleaning. Choose from the economy applicator with standard 7.5 inch length and our 2 foot and 3 foot guns for hard to reach areas. We also have full teflon coated applicators and a heavy duty convertible foam gun designed for large foam cannisters. If you have any questions about these applicators please email us at jason(at)shangerbo.com.
Foam dispensing guns are designed to create an air-tight and moisture tight seal between the gun and the can of foam sealant or adhesive. Each gun features a flow control mechanism that permits dispensing beads from 1/8" to 3". The ability to restart combined with pinpoint control allows maximum foam yield and minimal waste.
Model of foam gun
Type of foam gun
Teflon Coated Polyurethane Foam Gun
Material of foam gun
Adjustor:Aluminum with telfon
Package of foam gun
Inner box: white box or blister card
Packaged in cardboard box
Port of foam gun
MOQ of foam gun
Payment of foam gun
30%TT advanced,70% balanced against by the fax copy of B/L.Or negotiated
Delivery of foam gun
Directions for use
1. Take a can of foam and shake vigorously.
2. Screw can onto adapter of foam gun (not too tight).
3. Release the flow adjustment screw lightly and dispense foam immediately to fill the entire gun with foam.
4. The foam gun is now ready for use.
5. Foam output can be controlled with flow adjustment screw.
After use of the Foam GUN :
1. Leave gun filled with foam after use. Always keep a filled can of foam on the gun.
2. Tighten the flow adjustment screw completely. Do not empty the gun. Gun must always be filled with
foam; otherwise foam is cured by humidity in the air.
3. Store can straight up (gun on top of can).
Replacing of the can foam:
1. Check if can is empty by dispensing foam in a dust-bin until no more foam is released.
2. Take a new can of foam. Shake vigorously.
3. Unscrew the empty can (keep valve opening away from you), remove released foam from adapter andreplace the empty can immediately by a new one without using Cleaner.
4. Dispense foam immediately to fill the extension tube.
Cleaning of the foam gun at times of interruption :
1. Unscrew the can of foam (keep valve opening away from you).
2. Take a can of FOAM GUN CLEANER and screw the can on to the gun.
3. Pull the trigger to fill the gun with cleaner.
4. Cleaner has to remain in the gun for about 15 minutes.
5. Pull the trigger again to refill the gun with cleaner.
6. Unscrew the can foam gun cleaner.
7. Wipe superfluous cleaner from adapter with a tissue. Spray adapter with Vaseline Spray to grease the screw-thread.
8. Screw the can foam on the gun.
9. Pull trigger of the gun again until foam is released and cleaner completely removed.
10. The gun is now ready again for use.
Our New Mechanical Structure Valve:
Traditional bead valve:
Advantage of foam gun:
1.Easy to clean
3.Increasing the foaming capacity up to 30%
4.Foaming balanced and reduce the after effect of shrinking up to 50%
5.Low and high pressure PU foam have the same use effect